During the winter, the Maloja wind carries kiters across the frozen expanse of Lake Silvaplana – a very special winter sports experience, be it on skis or snowboards. From the end of January, lessons will take place on Lake Silvaplana and until then, they will be held on the Mulets sports center field in Silvaplana. No prior snowkiting skills are required.
The Snowkite Package Includes:
• 3 nights at Giardino Mountain.
• Dine around half-board offer: Guests can choose between the Stüva and the Hide & Seek restaurants.
• Participation in the daily group lessons (small groups of up to four people).
• Private snowkiting lessons available upon request.
Terms and Conditions
• Available from January 6, 2019, to February 4, 2019, and February 24, 2019, to March 24, 2019.
• Prices start at CHF 1,100 per person (excluding skis/snowboards and ski clothing).