In northernmost Europe’s ski resort and right on the doorstep of Finland’s second largest national park, is Jávri Lodge – a veritable winter playground! With their personalized and bespoke service, you’ll enjoy and explore the Arctic with one 2-hour nature experience (each night), leisurely breakfast, lunch, dinner, and access to the in-house pool and saunas.
• Finland’s most beloved winter sport – cross-country skiing
• Discover the white landscapes on a pair of snowshoes
• Swimming in icy water
• Husky sled ride
• Reindeer safari and farm visit
• Adventurous snowmobile tour
• Exploring the wilderness in search of The Northern Lights
Low season rates: €1,360 (with 2 people sharing)
Terms and Conditions
Low season rates are applicable on bookings in November, March, and April.