The beautiful full-color Micato Brochure will soon be available, and as always it strives to inform, intrigue and inspire anyone who longs to go on safari. The brochure brings dreams of Africa to life, offering every adventure and indulgence your clients ever imagined – and perhaps a few they haven’t.
The stunning photography, mesmerizing stories and tempting trip options are reason enough to request the brochure once copies come off the presses (though you can get a sneak peek here). Within the brochure’s pages you’ll find underscored the many great reasons to choose Micato:
1. There’s no tipping. Ever. Not even to safari guides and drivers. Micato guests never feel nickeled and dimed.
2. All meals, soft drinks and bottled water are included, as well as all regional wines and beer. In Southern Africa, spirits are often included, too. (And you’ll earn your commission on the entire trip… even on those glasses of wine!)
3. Free Wi-Fi and valet laundry service included everywhere. For the simple luxury of returning home with suitcases of clean clothes, your clients will thank you.
4. All guests dine at home with Micato’s founders in East Africa or friends in Southern Africa. It perhaps bears repeating: Travel+Leisure says “the Pintos treat their guests like well-loved, out-of-town relatives.”
5. Every departure is 100% guaranteed. Always. No worries about cancelled trips or having to rebook travelers on a different departure. Plus, your clients’ hard-to-find business class seats can be booked ahead of time with confidence.
6. Micato is at home in Africa. Family-founded, family-owned, and family-operated – the company knows, lives and loves Africa intimately and expertly. Your clients will be astonished and they’ll no doubt want to refer their friends to you!
7. Perhaps the most important reason of all: The Micato One for One Commitment: For every safari sold, Micato sends a child to school. Your client’s safari will change the course of a child’s life… and that’s something you can feel pretty great about!
Who hasn’t dreamed of a safari? Let Micato show you and your clients just how doable and dream-exceeding a Micato safari can be – request your brochure today.