Micato Safaris’ new brochure is hot off the press! And as always, the pages strive to inspire anyone who longs to go on an African safari. Seemingly more of a coffee table book, the 166 full-color pages bring dreams of Africa to life, offering every adventure and indulgence imaginable. The stunning photography, mesmerizing stories, and tempting journey options are reason enough to request the brochure. Within its pages, you’ll find the many great reasons to choose Micato Safaris underscored. Read below for a sneak peek of what you can find inside!
1. There’s no tipping. Ever. Not even to safari guides and drivers. Micato guests never feel nickeled and dimed.
2. All meals, soft drinks, and bottled water are included, as well as all regional wines and beer. In Southern Africa, spirits are often included, too. (And you’ll earn your commission on the entire trip… even on those glasses of wine!)
3. Free Wi-Fi and valet laundry service included everywhere. For the simple luxury of returning home with suitcases of clean clothes, your clients will thank you.
4. All guests dine at home with Micato’s founders in East Africa or friends in Southern Africa. It perhaps bears repeating: Travel+Leisure says “the Pintos treat their guests like well-loved, out-of-town relatives.”
5. Every departure is 100% guaranteed. Always. No worries about canceled trips or having to rebook travelers on a different departure. Plus, your clients’ hard-to-find business class seats can be booked ahead of time with confidence.
6. Micato is at home in Africa. Family-founded, family-owned, and family-operated, the company knows, lives and loves Africa intimately and expertly. Your clients will be astonished and they’ll no doubt want to refer their friends to you!
7. And perhaps the most important reason of all – The Micato One for One Commitment. For every safari sold, Micato sends a child to school. Your client’s safari will change the course of a child’s life… and that’s something you can feel pretty great about!
Who hasn’t dreamed of a safari? Let Micato Safaris show you and your clients just how doable and dream-exceeding a Micato safari can be. To request your brochure, click here.