JG Black Book is a full-service consulting firm that offers integrated public relations, sales, marketing, and branding services to clients in the travel and travel lifestyle sectors from our six global offices.
We help companies gain exposure, build new networks and increase sales within the travel industry.
Why do they come to us? Because we understand that most of the world’s best travel companies and destinations don’t have access to the tools, resources and advocates necessary for them to succeed in this new day. While they remain the true treasures of the industry, it can be difficult for them to gain traction against larger, more well-known competitors.
That’s where we come in.
We champion the truly unique travel experience.
Our firm has helped the world’s most extraordinary destinations, properties and excursions succeed in a constantly evolving marketplace. Our focus – and passion – is to support companies that offer the authentic and meaningful experiences travelers truly hunger for.
We deliver results.
Some firms specialize in public relations. Other firms specialize in marketing. We specialize in results. Our integrated services model was designed to maximize the impact our clients could have in the marketplace. And we have the expertise and industry connections necessary to deliver in this ultra-competitive industry.
Our services include:
- Targeted and proactive media relations
- Desk-side media appointments in key markets
- Print, online and broadcast media placement
- Facilitation of press visits and photo shoots
- Inquiry response and media monitoring
- Press kit creation, press release writing and distribution
- Organization and management of media events
- Promotional partnership development
- Creative consultation (partnerships, campaign ideas, new story angles, etc.)
- Facilitation of broadcast and film production opportunities
- Media training
- Creative event planning and management
- Integration of PR messaging with sales and marketing efforts
Sales & Marketing
- Provide ongoing presence in the North America, Latin America, and UK/European marketplaces
- Dedicated sales calls to key travel agents, tour operators and call centers
- In-market assistance with inquiries and requests from travel professionals
- Organization of site inspections and escorted agent familiarization tours
- Hosting of road shows in key markets
- Scheduling, planning and hosting of events
- Promotion at industry tradeshows and international events
- Liasing with key industry associations
- Industry training webinars and agent specialist program development
- Development of industry focus groups and advisory boards
- Assistance in developing corporate contacts and contracts
- Contact database growth and maintenance
- Integrated new program launch assistance
- Development and authoring of tactical marketing plans
- Creation of award-winning annual client directory in print and online
- Email marketing to proprietary database of travel professionals and consumers
- Development and distribution of collateral pieces and presentations
- Online and social networking strategies and promotions
- Integration of PR efforts and messaging
- Brand positioning and development
- Creation of design assets including logo, ads, collateral and website
- Consultation on consumer marketing and promotional initiatives
- Strategy and development of online and social networking presence
- Marketing audits to assess strategy, activities and effectiveness
- Website assessment, competitive analysis, SEO evaluation and design/development
- Development of organic and pay-per-click search engine marketing strategy
- Social media management across multiple channels